AS SEEN ON
WE OFFER HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS YOU CAN TRUST
TRUSTED AND LOVED BY THOUSANDSInstagram did not return a 200.
CBD oil in the UK
Also known as for cannabidiol, CBD is one of the naturally reoccurring compounds in the cannabis plant. Unlike THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), which is a psychoactive compound responsible for the traditional high associated with marijuana, CBD is non-psychoactive; you won’t get high by consuming it. It also does not have any side effect.
CBD oil in the UK, on the other hand, is made from extracting CBD from the cannabis plant and diluting it with oil like hemp seed oil or olive oil. CBD oil plays an all-important role in the body; it is used as a food supplement and when incorporated with a healthy diet it can help with immune function, memory, sleep, and appetite. A lot of users have also said it has helped them with anxiety issues but that’s something we can not claim.
How is CBD Extracted?
CBD in the UK is extracted through various methods, which include:
· Solvent Extraction: Solvent extraction is the most popular means of extracting CBD. Here the plant containing CBD is placed in a bowl, and an organic liquid solvent is added to the flower to remove Cannabinoids from the plant. The oil gotten afterward contains a high percentage of CBD; it could also be distilled to obtain pure CBD oil.
· Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Extraction: This method of extraction uses supercritical carbon dioxide to separate CBD oil from the plant. While using this method, a series of pressurized chambers are used to expose CO2 to high pressure and low-temperature, leading to extracted oil that contains a high amount of CBD.
· Natural method using olive oil: Here, carbon is first removed from the plant material containing CBD, then olive oil is added and steamed at a high temperature. The CBD oil is allowed to flow from the plant and mix with the olive oil, although in lower concentrations. Because the concentration of CBD oil obtained through this method is usually low, most large-scale sellers of the oil are usually disinclined to using the extraction method..
How does CBD interact with the human ?
CBD has analgesic properties. When it gets into the body system, it interacts with receptors (which are just like small proteins attached to the cell to receive signals and respond to them) in the endocannabinoid system, which is responsible for the regulation of critical body functions like mood, and sleep. This interaction, in turn, causes instant releif and provides immense benefits that include the following.
• Pain relief: CBD oil in the UK is very effective in alleviating all types of pain in the body. It interacts with the receptors in the immune system to cause a reduction in inflammation.
• Reduces anxiety
• CBD helps smokers quit nicotine: Research has also shown that CBD can help smokers quit nicotine. This is due to the non-psychoactive ingredient in the cannabis plant that helps people suffering from tobacco addiction cut down on smoking significantly.
For some of the best selling, full-spectrum CBD oil you can ever find on the market today, your best option is to opt for ExciteCBD which offers only organically grown CBD that are labtested for purity.